madonna vs sonic youth

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I bet I know which side of this debate you are on.

It's a bit like comparing liquorice with liver though.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
It's weird I'm mostly veggie but my memory of liquorice tells me it's actually pretty tasty.
Not really a fan of liquorice but then you rarely get the god stuff.

tht

akstavrh
^^ that's probably why swears started this thread?

or the subtitle of expressway to yr skull

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
It's weird I'm mostly veggie but my memory of liquorice tells me it's actually pretty tasty.
Not really a fan of liquorice but then you rarely get the god stuff.

Liquorice and Liver is tough because in the category of sweets and the category of meats I would choose most things over liquorice and liver.

When I consider each foodstuffs reach in terms of influence though, I will invariably have to side with liquorice since it produced things like Sambuca, and liver produced things like cat food.

bassnation

the abyss
Liquorice and Liver is tough because in the category of sweets and the category of meats I would choose most things over liquorice and liver.

When I consider each foodstuffs reach in terms of influence though, I will invariably have to side with liquorice since it produced things like Sambuca, and liver produced things like cat food.

liquorice in alcoholic drinks - nooooooo!!!

you'd never be advocating that if you'd drunk half a bottle of ouzo as a teenager and spent the rest of the night communing with god on the big white telephone, so to speak.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
liquorice in alcoholic drinks - nooooooo!!!

you'd never be advocating that if you'd drunk half a bottle of ouzo as a teenager and spent the rest of the night communing with god on the big white telephone, so to speak.

Would've been better than doing the same thing after a night of eating catfood.