Buraka to the World (HOT!!!)

zhao

there are no accidents
bssdl9.jpg

ya heard??? forget MIA. this here is the shit. (MIA lovers and haters let me know what you think)

this is a group i for sure want to support, but here is only an EP so i don't feel bad posting it -- hear it and go get the album when it comes out! boom!

new EP by the much-hyped Portuguese-Angolan trio on the Lisbon label Enchufada. Crunky, grimey, kuduro derived wickedness.

Buraka Som Sistema - From Buraka To The World EP

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tzicm7feuz

or

http://www.divshare.com/download/1416172-9f9

bigup square dancer!

claphands

Poorly-known member
as I've said in other kuduro related threads, it's a great little ep even though I like the raw Angolan stuff more

zhao

there are no accidents
what other angola stuff do you know?!?! I'm addicted to the Manya record...

zhao

there are no accidents
by the way, sorry i didn't read closely the other threads... there is a pattern developing here: i "discover" some new hype shit, become very excited, make a post here, only to find that it's like so "last month" to you people :(

zhao

there are no accidents
that saying should be "everywhere you go there are 2 japanese kids AND A HERD OF BRITISH JOURNOS ahead of you" :p

Eric

Mr Moraigero
I'm fond of this, been listening for almost a year now. I like Coozi o Mambo, this cheesiness is pretty cool. Other bits I find a little too MIA/Diplo though.

claphands

Poorly-known member
what other angola stuff do you know?!?! I'm addicted to the Manya record...

zoca zoca, puto prata, os lamba, dj znobia are individual artists that stand out. beyond that it's random cdr rips of comps I've found on slsk.

hucks

Your Message Here
This is flippin' brilliant. A good companion to that track "Hustle" on the MIA album, which I like, as well. I'm neither a MIA lover nor hater, for the record. Will now dilligently read all related threads.

Cheers to Zhao, too, for posting this. And the MIA album. Hats off!