Trilogys...

you

Im kinda into trilogys at the mo, so much so I may just exclusively watch and read trilogys from now on. I used to be pre-occupied with Pi.... anyhow, list, critique, scoff and rave about trilogys.

Here some I like so far 6/9 aint bad

A.J. Pakulas "paranoia" trilogy, im 2 thirds through it, 'All the presidents men' is busy hiding down the back of someones desk at Play.com, pah.

Lars Von Triers "USA" trilogy, great great stuff, he hasnt made part three yet

Ghost in the shell, two thirds through, no spoilers please!

not really into it right now but guess im obliged to mention "the godfather"

you

oh yeah! Its amazing, beautiful cinematography,....

oh, the infernal affairs trilogy is damn good too, abit too blockbuster sometimes but a great plot.

tht

akstavrh
going through the obituaries for antonioni last week there were differences of opinion as to the trinityness or otherwise of his l'avventurra-la notte-l'eclisse period

i don't think there's anything to it other than the singlemindedness of a supremely gifted filmmaker with a very distinct vision

pedro keppler

Kieslowski's Three Colors is a good one.

I saw Old Boy and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance...very good; but the first one felt a lot better than the second.

Octopus?

Fassbinder's "BRD Trilogy"! "The Marriage Of Maria Braun", "Veronika Voss" and "Lola". I actually just finished watching all three this weekend and every one (especially the sublime "Marriage...") comes hugely recommended.