grime id

Tootsi

The mcs are Unorthodox and the beat is by Silkie it come out as remix on the Gemma Fox - Ex girlfriend e.p, will probably be quite hard to find the vinyl now though

PeteUM

It's all grist
It was released on vinyl as a 'Run The Road' promo with Plan B's 'Cap Back' on the flip. 'Unorthodox Daughter' is a classic.

Yeah? Wow. Thanks. Don't suppose that's still floating around for sale anywhere? I've had a bit of a look but I can't see it...

bassnation

the abyss
The mcs are Unorthodox and the beat is by Silkie it come out as remix on the Gemma Fox - Ex girlfriend e.p, will probably be quite hard to find the vinyl now though

ah, bugger.

so i guess the next question is, does much grime show up on places like ebay or are there any independent shops worth checking before i do the trawling thing?

many thanks for the info everyone.

tom pr

Are independance reliable? I've never used them before, but that sale looks too good to resist...

PeteUM

It's all grist
This isn't the first time I've tried to buy listed stuff that they don't actually have, but they did ring me up to say that they were reversing the charges on my card...