Completely bonkers physics spam

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This arrived (unsolicited) in my inbox the other day. I have no qualms leaving in the guy's contact details as it was sent out as spam, so he obviously doesn't mind people knowing about him.

Make of it what you will - I'm just thrilled to read about 'ethers' and 'vortices', it reminds me of all those fascinating scientific dead-ends that were long ago discarded - in fact I think the drawing is an example of this, from a book published in 1925.

(A few years ago I got a letter - paper spam! - from a guy claiming to have proved that time doesn't exist...)

I will use the word Anu in place of the "Atom" used above. Also, the ethers referred to represent particles of an entirely different order. They exist independent of and thoroughly penetrate the physical. There are 7 dimensions. The physical being the densest of the 7. These ethers should be ignored for now. I will use the word more properly below.

The Anu is the smallest particle of matter. There are 7 states of matter. Solid, liquid, gas and the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st ether. These ethers represent what you would call atomic/sub-atomic levels. This Anu represents the 1st ether. From it, and its counterpart, all things physical are made.

There is only one means whereby matter may be harnessed efficiently and that is via the use of Sympathetic Vibrations. John Worrell Keely made tremendous strides into this science. See ~SKeely and His Discoveries~T at www.alliancesforhumanity.com/books/books.htm

More information may be found at:
www.alliancesforhumanity.com/matter/matter.htm

Along other lines. The literature states that:

"The second law is the Law of Attraction and Repul-

sion. Fundamentally the law describes the compelling

force of attraction that holds our solar system to the

Sirian; that holds our planets revolving around our

central unit, the sun; that holds the lesser systems of

atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center

in the planet;"

"A Treatise on Cosmic Fire" by Alice A. Bailey, 1925

Twelfth printing, 1982 (3rd Paperback Edition), page 568

I've made an attempt to prove, or disprove, this Sirian connection.

There is a program called Celestia (http://www.shatters.net/celestia) which enables you to move about among the stars. A very nice program. Initially it was used to find stars which were within a reasonable distance of Sirius, within 10 parsecs. Including our sun it came up with 33 stars. I then went to the SIMBAD website (http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad) and collected data on each star. This website is a wonderful place if you are in need of astronomical data. A program was written which shifted the astronomical center from our sun to Sirius and plotted each star. With each star were also plotted its XYZ velocity vectors as well as the sum of these vectors. Again, all relative to Sirius.

Assuming our sun orbits Sirius all stars which do not orbit in the same direction were removed. By orbit I mean the Right Ascension velocities must be in the same direction. Those with high radial velocities were also removed. This left 5 stars. The following is seen if the XY coordinates are plotted for each star:

The white lines represent the sum of the XYZ velocity vectors.

Admittedly this V pattern is unusual, and interesting, but this is what the numbers produced. Below is the proof.

Rotate the X axis CW 90 degrees you'll get the following. It may also be produced by plotting the XZ coordinates:

When I initially saw the first image I was reminded of an event which began in the early evening of March 13th, 1997, and lasted into the early morning of the 14th over the state of Arizona. It was all over the news. Do you remember?

[A BUNCH OF MEANINGLESS FIGURES - Tea]

I have since discovered that SIMBAD could have been used to find these stars by specifying my desired criteria. This I have done. It returned 175 objects. The additional 175 - 33 = 142 items have been entered but they made no difference in the result. Saw other interesting relationships but no additional stars relative to this particular pattern. I have left the program with the original 33 stars in place, for now, at the following website:

www.alliancesforhumanity.com/astronomy/astronomy.htm

Changes have been made to this website since my last contact with you. If you have difficulties with it, for example downloading a file, please let me know.

I realize your profession has a difficult time with what I'm asking you to look at. Considering some of what has taken place in the past, by this I mean the last 100+ years, I can not blame you. Much foolishness has been presented therefore much time wasted. Great fundamental thoughts, ideas have been ignored by those who can do something with them. I believe the information, which I'm endeavoring to make you aware of, to be revolutionary. Worthy of an objective examination.

There are those who take another approach to the study of existence. These men and women are just as serious, just as capable, as are those who see things as do you. World conditions will be more rapidly improved by joining forces.

Any constructive suggestions you may have that will make the data easier for your colleagues to ....... approach will be welcomed.

David Tagg
Liverpool, NY USA
(315) 406-6758

anuua8.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Was it sent 1st class or 2nd class?

Can't remember - it may well have been international because it was sent to the lab in Switzerland where I used to work, then forwarded to my college address in London. He must have sent them out to all the students at the lab, or something. It certainly shows dedication, at any rate.

STN

sou'wester
My cousin emailed that timecube guy and told him it was all nonsense. The guy then called him out to a public debate (a nerdclash?). Anyway, my cousin couldn't be bothered so I'm sure the guy chalked up one more point on his Me vs the World scoreboard.

Did you work in that tunnel where they shoot particles at other particles, Tea?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Did you work in that tunnel where they shoot particles at other particles, Tea?
That's the one! Although they're not shooting any particles at the moment, as the new machine won't be operational until next year.

Eric

Mr Moraigero
wait I'm sorry MrTea, are you suggesting that our solar system is NOT intimately connected to the Sirian one? Surely as a practicing physicist you should be aware of these facts, right?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
wait I'm sorry MrTea, are you suggesting that our solar system is NOT intimately connected to the Sirian one? Surely as a practicing physicist you should be aware of these facts, right?

Of course there's a gravitational interaction between our solar system and Sirius - as there is between everything and everything else in the whole Universe - but we are certainly not "held to" Sirius as the author claims.

Eric

Mr Moraigero
but I thought everyone had accepted that the 7th force of attraction acted on the anu in such a way that the Sirian system's vibrations are attuned to ours?

(ignore me)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
but I thought everyone had accepted that the 7th force of attraction acted on the anu in such a way that the Sirian system's vibrations are attuned to ours?

(ignore me)

Bah, you got me, you got me good. ;)
This could be an Onion headline: "Man reading forum posts fails to pick up irony, sarcasm".

Hmm... saw that and thought of this:

Universe's extra dimensions may be apple-shaped

* 22 August 2007

FOOTBALLS failed, but apples could do the trick. Our universe could contain microscopic extra dimensions of space - shaped like apples. These extra dimensions could solve a mystery about fundamental particles.

Merab Gogberashvili at the Andronikashvili Institute of Physics in Tbilisi, Georgia, and colleagues were wondering why fundamental particles always come in threes. Electrons, muons and tau particles are very similar, differing only in their mass - forming three "generations" of a family. Neutrinos and quarks can also be grouped by mass into three generations.

In fact this could be an illusion, says Gogberashvili. What appears to be a family of particles may in fact be just one kind of particle taking three different routes through extra dimensions. The team studied a number of different "shapes" for the extra dimensions, including soccer and rugby balls, but found that only apples solved the problem - because their surface changes from concave to convex. The team's calculations show that an electron can appear to have the mass of a muon or a tau particle depending on the route it takes around the apple. The same effect explains quark and neutrino generations too (Journal of High Energy Physics, DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/2007/08/033).

Gogberashvili says he may be able to test his theory at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, the European particle physics lab near Geneva, Switzerland. "But of course the first step is to see if extra dimensions exist at all."
From issue 2618 of New Scientist magazine, 22 August 2007, page 20

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The last sentence makes me smile. :)

If, as is pretty likely, this idea is disproven (or, more likely, forgotten about because there's actually no way to test it) I sincerely hope people aren't spamming physicists' inboxes with it as a 'revolutionary theory' in 80 years' time...