Dusk + Blackdown at FWD

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Wicked - one of the most sonically interesting sets I've heard at fwd for ages (bar the odd one or two from Pnch and Kode9). Really love the cut and paste, crazy textured vibe in a lot of the tunes being played, very refreshing.

That tune with Trim (I assume this is your forthcoming 'the bits' single) was probably the highlight...thats a deep, deep tune. The bit where Trim just seems to chant 'London' makes your hairs stand on end. Great to hear some of those new Burial ones too.

By the way what was that grime tune with about a million Roll Deep/Ruff Sqwad MCs on it, Geeneus also played it as the last tune of his set?

Last edited:

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
would really have liked to have been able to come to this as the keysound radio mix is my favourite dubstep mix. ever. anyone record the set at FWD?

Blackdown

nexKeysound
By the way what was that grime tune with about a million Roll Deep/Ruff Sqwad MCs on it, Geeneus also played it as the last tune of his set?

Hey Logos, many thanks fella :). The grime tune you mention is Geeneus' "Now is the Time" vocal, it's used on his Rinse 01 mix CD.

As promised "The Bits ft Trim" is up on our MySpace and Virb pages today for people to hear. The b-side, "Northside Cheng Dub" is also there too.