Led Zep to reform!

gumdrops

the barfly or the garage would have done nicely. or if they really had to have somewhere a bit bigger, led zep being quite a huge sounding band after all, they should have just gone for koko.

mms

sometimes
a friend was practicing in a recording studio where they were practicing lately.
whether that means they were recording i don't know.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
a friend was practicing in a recording studio where they were practicing lately.
whether that means they were recording i don't know.

Doubt it. I expect Plant's wondering how the hell he's going to hit the high notes in Whole Lotta Love without the application of a vice to his testicles.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you mean the song remains the same, hilariously bloated isnt it, esp all the archetype business and the year long songs, it's almost unwatchable.

They did release an actual DVD a couple of years ago, which (I presume) was just live footage.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Without The Song Remains The Same we would have no way of knowing what archetypal 70s rock excess should be and would be doomed to repeat it. It's perfect in every way. Never need to see it again though. Drum solo! Violent manager! Stately homes! Mystical shit! Private jet!

mms

sometimes
Without The Song Remains The Same we would have no way of knowing what archetypal 70s rock excess should be and would be doomed to repeat it. It's perfect in every way. Never need to see it again though. Drum solo! Violent manager! Stately homes! Mystical shit! Private jet!

well, there are two paths you can go down, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.

henry s

Street Fighting Man
those fantasy scenes in The Song Remains The Same! Jimmy Page with the light saber! Peter Grant as a gangsta! John Paul Jones or John Bonham on a motorcycle! Without a dash of irony!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
those fantasy scenes in The Song Remains The Same! Jimmy Page with the light saber! Peter Grant as a gangsta! John Paul Jones or John Bonham on a motorcycle! Without a dash of irony!

Yeah, who needs Spinal Tap when you've got the real deal!

(wish you there was HTML code for an 'n' with umlauts...)

Lichen

Who needs irony when you have cocaine!