Confused Newbie:

goomba

DADADADADADAAAAAA!!!
Hello, I'm new on this forum and I've just been reading some of the music stuff....I've got a bizarre range of likes and many dislikes....my favourite music is from rat pack to norah jones to beatles to faithless to chilli peppers to leftfield to bob marley! Is this strange

sing_minimal

wow. i enjoy quite a bizzare range myself. i love everything, from bjork to..um pj harvey. i think most people around here enjoy quite a variety of music as im sure you will find out. anyway, i welcome you to the board (thoug im pretty new myself hehe)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's strange, I listen exclusively to acid house produced between August 1988 and May 1990.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I bet you're discussing which is the best song on Californication via pm as we speak...

Last edited:

sing_minimal

well, i do feel bad about it. but i couldn't resist. i hate any sort of elitism or being and idiot which i was. i will now punish myself.

goomba

DADADADADADAAAAAA!!!
LOL What have I started here! I would like to add though - I CAN'T STAND THAT KATE NASH WOMAN! What's wrong with her voice? Can she sound any more stupid and her lyrics!

N

nomadologist

goomba, your name is an offensive anti-Italian derogation. fyi. that doesn't bother me as much as your use of the font functions, though.

swears

preppy-kei
To be fair, a "goomba" is also a character in the Super Mario games, which he has as an avatar. I think this poster is from the UK where we don't hear terms like "goomba" outside of Martin Scorcese films.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
To be fair, a "goomba" is also a character in the Super Mario games, which he has as an avatar. I think this poster is from the UK where we don't hear terms like "goomba" outside of Martin Scorcese films.
Yeah, Mario has no connection to cartoonish characterisations of Italian Americans. ;)