tune ID, house (sorry, I know it's boring)

STN

sou'wester
House tune from around 2003, came out on a white label (from San Francisco, I think). Has a Dusty Springfield sample on it: 'Just a little loving, early in the morrr-ning'.

Sorry, I know this is really boring but I REEEEEAAAAALLY want to know...

hint

party record with a siren
Irfane - Just a Little Lovin'

On Sonar Kollektiv (from Germany).

Was originally bootlegged with "I See The Sun" by Axis Choir on the other side, because both were floating around for ages on CDr, but it did get a proper release eventually (but I think the official release was re-recorded to avoid sample issues).

Alfons

Way of the future
had been looking for this one for ages found it on the "ten years, who cares" compilation.

elgato

I just dont know
im gonna ride on this Tune ID thread if thats ok with everyone

heard a track in a shop on the weekend, the guy didn't know what it was cos it was on a random mix by someone or other...

kind of rolling organic deep house / 'disco' production, dreamy, hypnotic vibes, and a curiously unemotional, catatonic (although im not sure thats the right word) male vocal saying something like "we come to get up and get down, down, down, down", then looping back round and round...

sorry i know thats vague but its the best i can do! any help much appreciated

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
While we're on a tune I.D. roll here, I got this 2step tune I just have almost given up hope on finding the name of. It's got this dirty dark bassline, with some Amy Winehouse nasally-sounding female vocal (certain lyrics I remember "loved some man..." "in such a short time spaaan" "I get older/ you get wiser") and then it is followed by a poppy uplifting summery vibes chorus.

EZ plays it in that Exposure mix that everyone seems to have. Beginning of track 2.

Infinite props to whoever can do this for me. I bet Logan can but he seems to have disappeared from here recently.

elgato

I just dont know
While we're on a tune I.D. roll here, I got this 2step tune I just have almost given up hope on finding the name of. It's got this dirty dark bassline, with some Amy Winehouse nasally-sounding female vocal (certain lyrics I remember "loved some man..." "in such a short time spaaan" "I get older/ you get wiser") and then it is followed by a poppy uplifting summery vibes chorus.

EZ plays it in that Exposure mix that everyone seems to have. Beginning of track 2.

Infinite props to whoever can do this for me. I bet Logan can but he seems to have disappeared from here recently.

Sia - Little Man (Exemen Remix) - absolutely ridiculously amazing tune

elgato

I just dont know
was it this?

there are other mixes of it.....

ah it was a good effort but sadly not the one :/ the one i mean is much less hectic, the vocal is really laid-back, and the track is much more sort of slowly rolling-hypnotic. thanks very much for trying though