anyone dealings with mp3 skyline?

straight

wings cru
in the absence of oink and the like www.mp3skyline has come to my attention and it looks too good to be true. im not condoning piracy but it has a huge amount of mostly 320kbp out of print stuff with streaming previews of everything, and everything i seached came up and all 20/50 cents depending. am i likely to get murked by some russian credit card bandit ?

I've bought a few tunes from there, purely because I couldn't find them elsewhere.
Whilst it seems pretty apparent that you're only feeding whoever runs the site, I haven't been stung yet. I am pretty worried that that thought never crossed my mind when I signed up though..

Kuma

The Konspirator
As they are attempting to sell a live recording of a 2x4 dj set of mine from a few years back, I would suggest the phrase "sketchier than fuck" comes to mind.

hint

party record with a siren
As they are attempting to sell a live recording of a 2x4 dj set of mine from a few years back, I would suggest the phrase "sketchier than fuck" comes to mind.

Yes. It's the same Russian outfit, popping up under a different name each time they get shut down, I presume.

As a rule, if they have it - it's got to be up somewhere else for download.

straight

wings cru
hmm. might see if i can pick up one of those pay as you go credit cards for naughty antics such as this

michael

Bring out the vacuum
If you want to pay nothing to artists for the downloads you do then I think it'd be better to pay nothing to anyone. The world of mp3 blogging is quite ridiculous, not to mention forums where you can just download basically anything ever.