Grime - the video game

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Following from this :

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=6874&page=8

so I'm presuming that you can just go into skengman mode if you pick up enough showa points ( cue little shower noise and icon appearing over your head, sprinkling water onto you ) but when does one become murkle? Or would you have to choose to be murkle before the game began? And do you move from the endz to an igloo? Or is the endz inside a big igloo that you have to stop from melting? Or make the igloo melt so that the endz can break out from road? Please help.

PS I have nuff showa credits to trade if anyone want some.

mistersloane

(lock n load noise, robot voice)

SELECT YOUR ENDZ

London_postcodes.png

straight

wings cru
You are in Bow market. What would you like to to?
SHANK JAMMER
Top producer cannot be Shanked!
MAKE MIXTAPE
You don't have any beats and your bars are rubbish!
AIM KATE NASH
Congratulations! You are now on Popworld
GOTO NANDOS

etc..

tox

Factory Girl
17543_2.jpg

I heard when you get enough showa points there's a secret mode where you get to appear on MTV's Super Sweet 16 UK at a rich kid's party...

mistersloane

The Doc says that apparently you're not allowed past level one unless you call Wiley out, but that's not in the instructions.

hahah brilliant

what about arriving late for your set on rinse

or not being let in by the security - ten points if you can kick the door down

20 points if you can hold fake competitions on radio and get more than 100 missed calls

gumdrops

hidden torture chamber part of game where you get to be tempa t and hit other emcees with a baseball bat (with 'swwiiiiiiiiiiiiing!' sound effect).

ether

your rolling round e3 looking to merk some fassy who left a message on your mobile....
tings in boots....
250466_sm.jpg
rawlings-wood-bat.bmp

20071026-crooks-castles-chain-c-new-era-2.jpg
weed.jpg

weapon of choice...?