Fucking amazing magnetic turntable

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
with all due respect i don't reckon $750 a week is worth a blow job. or equivalent ;)

It'd work out at about 14 USD per week, which puts me slightly above a crack ho but slighty below a professional whore. I can get certificates of merit from other satisfied customers if necessary.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I've seen one of these, or something very similar in a nearby junk / antique shop. Don't think it's still there and it did look very run down. Can't remember the price but it was nothing like that, more like £70 or something. Ideal for the noise musician who has everything.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I've seen one of these, or something very similar in a nearby junk / antique shop. Don't think it's still there and it did look very run down. Can't remember the price but it was nothing like that, more like £70 or something. Ideal for the noise musician who has everything.

D'yer think they work? Or what does it sound like d'yer reckon?

noel emits

D'yer think they work? Or what does it sound like d'yer reckon?
The colour of the discs reminds me of the very cheapest audio cassettes so I imagine it sounds like underwater poo, especially if you can't get hold of new one's from Assmann, whoever he is. Not a very informed opinion I know but you did ask.

CHAOTROPIC

on account
You're telling me with that thing you can record anything you like? On brown 'ASSMANN' brand vinyl???

I'm masturbating as I type this.

noel emits

scatman.jpg

CHAOTROPIC

on account
ec1f3d0e.jpg

The classics are always the best.

Incidentally, if you search Google Images for 'Millie Jackson's Back To The Shit' you get this:

richardandwillie.jpg

... and this:

jackson2-05.jpg

Funny old world!