Current TV

Jaie Miller

Currently, current TV is my favourite channel. I has what i need. Short clips to suit my attention span. Models who are good looking, but know that they aren't funny. Interesting info. Good shows. Short ads? Internet culture. Fashion. Weird stuff. Stuff to take the piss at... generally good stuff...I'm not big on tv and my flick game is crazy ill but thats another story, I just like current tv , right now, maybe i wont go off it..maybe they wont fall off??

Jaie Miller

i have, since posting this noticed some flaws in the current reign. Well, for one they are culture hungry. They like to jump on new things before they've had a chance to develop and grow. They like to tell you about these this which are barly getting started. It's like taking a picture of childbirth, the baby's head ain't even out yet, that shit is nasty, I dont wanna see that shit. Wait for the baby to get born and get cleant up first then show me the pictures. Showing me picture of the woman on the way to the hospital, like what is this!!

Thats all i have to say! :eek:

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think this thread deserves a reply purely for the quality/nastiness of your simile. :D