new Bauhaus record (!)

zhao

there are no accidents
first track sounds AWESOME!!! lifted the bassline from Taxman or atleast very similar.

fuck i feel 17 again listening to this at top volume :D !!!!!!!

STN

sou'wester
Links please, i need to taunt my ex-goth friend with this immediately.

Or I could just borrow Eden's copy. Boom boom!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
"an etheric haze
gloaming the star walk
seismic rumbles and shift
something rising
shaking hearts
an enzymatic cascade
darkness doubles
the light pours in
roses fill the stage
lets be near
the atmosphere"

bwa-hahahahaha have you seen their website?

I like 'dark entries', that's about it though

zhao

there are no accidents
"an etheric haze
gloaming the star walk
seismic rumbles and shift
something rising
shaking hearts
an enzymatic cascade
darkness doubles
the light pours in
roses fill the stage
lets be near
the atmosphere"

bwa-hahahahaha

pretentious drivel coming from artschool dropouts or transcendent visionary enigmas from beyond the grave? who's to say?

martin

----
do you mean that literally? i find it hard to believe as i used to be friends with Kevin Haskin's daughter and met him as well and they are very nice

No, that's just a naff injoke between me and STN. We're taking the piss out of John Eden. I'll stop it now. I used to love "Terror Couple Kills Colonel", "Bela Lugosi" and another one I've temporarily forgotten the title of.

crackerjack

No, that's just a naff injoke between me and STN. We're taking the piss out of John Eden. I'll stop it now. I used to love "Terror Couple Kills Colonel", "Bela Lugosi" and another one I've temporarily forgotten the title of.

About 10 years back John Peel had a special retro week where he dug out old records at random. Terror Couple was one. At the end he said how awful it was and he couldn't believe he ever liked it. He was right too.

Bela Lugosi is tops though, i'd stand by that.