Grime unplugged...

S

simon silverdollar

acoustic guitars are the worst instruments in the world.

arghh

i just listened to this after watching this

this is so saddening.

true that grime evolves/should evolve - but seriously now. durrty goodz pre madonna - nah this isnt right, it isnt what hes good at.

tom pr

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

i know, i know. but I do really like this clip...

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
What did I say... Goodz is baiting himself out.
Good lyrics, but people really need to realize that you gotta do more with an acoustic guitar than just play it to make a song. And HE'S the one going on all the time about how people need to write better songs.

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Marijuana is absolutely SICK. How is it not a good song? The lyrics are deep and meaningful. How can a song about marijuana be meaningful? Listen to it again, coz he's talking about spirituality and oppression. It's one of my top five songs for 2007 (I ripped it from a semtex show before last summer).

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Marijuana is absolutely SICK. How is it not a good song? The lyrics are deep and meaningful. How can a song about marijuana be meaningful? Listen to it again, coz he's talking about spirituality and oppression. It's one of my top five songs for 2007 (I ripped it from a semtex show before last summer).

There is no questioning the lyrics are sick. That's not the problem.

you guys are mad

its absolutely awful and a real shadow of his normally so nuanced, emotive and powerful self. polz is on the mark for sure.

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Kinda remembers me of his version of Pulse x (jammer remix), you know the beat is only two BOINGS a bar, and he pulls it off purely for his flow. Too much production would take away from his vocals, same here. And this has nothing to do with grime really. More of a storytelling-around-the-campfire thing.