wiz kalifa "say yeah" (corny techno related)

petergunn

plywood violin
didn't want to get p. dart mad by putting this under hip hop breaking news... i can justify mims and soulja boy but even i got my limits...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

sorta funny, i mean in europe those kind of thing seems less ridiculous, i mean there are plenty of UK remixes of hip hop that are almost as corny as this, but somehow this has more "wow" factor than some garage remix of outkast...

lissajou

I appreciate the Spanish subtitles, as I would have otherwise not been able to understand his important raps about finance and pussy and shit.

Poisonous Dart

Lone Swordsman
You wouldn't get me mad...

didn't want to get p. dart mad by putting this under hip hop breaking news... i can justify mims and soulja boy but even i got my limits...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

sorta funny, i mean in europe those kind of thing seems less ridiculous, i mean there are plenty of UK remixes of hip hop that are almost as corny as this, but somehow this has more "wow" factor than some garage remix of outkast...

You might be shocked to know that I actually like that he rhymed over this beat and I've been a fan of Wiz since his first ever "Prince Of The City" mixtape. He's on my new list of "12 To Watch In '08".

This is^what you do if you wanna try and break nationally. This is his second album and the music industry is gonna get really weird soon...Music 1.0 is dead!

*Cues up "In A Gadda Da Vida" and gets ready to freestyle over it...again*

Do y'all think I'm like the Gatekeeper Of Sacred Hip Hop (or that I think I am? I need to sit down and read some of my old posts again sometimes...I must come off like an asshole or something.

One.

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Interesting that he travels to only the most overdeveloped regions of the world (Mexico a possible half-exception), marked with the most generic signifiers of ethnic difference, the same places where those cheesy Eurodance anthems are massively popular... like some sort of subconscious commentary of the insularity and homogeneity of the moneyed parts of the globe: all this apparent diversity just adds up to color coded hoes, while the billions of people (including many many black people) living in poverty get sucked into this aporia...

Or maybe I've been listening to the new Badu too much this week.