Red Stripe Music Award

Edited highlights by a moderator
THE RED STRIPE MUSIC AWARD FINAL

best unsigned music talent,

the Red Stripe crown

the rousing poet combining the utterly pop with the fantastically theatrical.

music so mischievously charming you’re as carried away on their songs as you would be Good Shoes or dare we say, The Cure.

Like Vampire Weekend

O Fracas:
We’re still not a hundred per cent sure how to pronounce their name

High profile industry tastemakers

These four disarming bands

In just two years, RSMA has doubled in size and with the support of headliners Dirty Pretty Things, RSMA is already earning itself a reputation.

Distributed through great live music venues, Red Stripe is name checked by bands like the Kaiser Chiefs

Last edited by a moderator:

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Reminder: reggae, red stripe and reefer.

reggae, stella and reefer does not work.

And no it is not a better beer.

Sadly, I am forced to admit that I cannot remember any other Jamaican beers.

I do however very much like Anchor Steam, which is from San Francisco, and is now available in my local.

PS: Try as I might I cannot bring myself to hate Vampire Weekend. In fact I quite like them.

Yours,

A Jack Johnson Fan

tom pr

PS: Try as I might I cannot bring myself to hate Vampire Weekend. In fact I quite like them.
I think they're alright too.

I was listening to the libertines today though, so I wouldn't trust anything I say today. It's the thinning hair; it's put me straight into a quarter life crisis and my taste in music has become the first thing to suffer. or arguably the second, after the clothes...

STN

sou'wester
Stop it you bloody students! You only like red stripe cos Paul Simonon drinks it.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
You say that like it's a bad thing. Best cheekbones in rock.

I am sad to announce that tom has been taken out and shot. After announcing his Libertines problem all agreed it would be best to have him put down.

"We're sad that he had to go but we treasure the memories from before he became a hopelessly in thrall to talent-free indie rock smackheads", a family spokesman announced.

STN

sou'wester
Yet you purport to like Jack Johnson? The singer, not the boxer/Miles LP...

Whatever next? 'Paul Meme in Deacon Blue "underrated geniuses" shocker'?