bigboi + raekwon + dre - royal flash

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Andre's verse on this track is fucking insane.

"Make an honest living, but make a crooked killing, or do a bit of both until you're holding on a million."

"Crack and I have a lot in common - we both come up in the 80s and we keep that base pumpin'"

"I try to enlighten but that night I learned a lesson: that the morals that you think you got go out the window, when all the other kids are fresh and they all got new nintendo wiis, and your child's down on her knees praying hard up to god for a whopper with cheese."

lamp post

Wild Horses
definitely his biggest verse since his UGK international players anthem track.

and i'm sure loads of people are going to give examples where i'm wrong but i've never heard a U.S. hip-hop track with a rewind...

adruu

This Is It
This song kept me lit all weekend, and I must have hit rewind 30 times. I guess that clip I posted was recorded just right after the track was mastered. Supposedly a couple of young atlanta kids on the beat.

Boi's verse does it for me, beginning to end, style, energy, everything. I AM!

3000 is on his own plane as far as verses go...above and beyond always.

Goddamn why can't it be this good more than once a year...

bnek

sick. love the variations in the beat + that stereo effect on t he bass. quality stuff.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Can anyone identify the break on that? The bass reminds me a little bit like Keni Burke's "Keep Rising to the Top" but I don't think that's it.

Wasn't that sold on it first time I heard it, but it's beginning to get into my head a bit now.