blissblog

labrat

hot on the heels of love
Don’t understand whats going on with the recent posts!! What do they mean?

Blog enthusiasm seems to peter out (they seem to get 5 years??is that how long blissblogs been going ?)
K punk seems to be on it’s way out to(pure hypothesis on my part but doesn’t post much now) and gutterbreaks is throwin’ in the towel …GREAT while they last but nessisarily transient?

john eden

male pale and stale
I think the pressure to write stuff in a blog can get to people after a while, even tho its entirely voluntary you still have a perceived "readership" to please.

Plus they can lead to other things - Gutta writing for other places, me doing Woofah, etc. (Although there is still loads of stuff I want to blog about, just no time to do it properly)

Maybe Simon is finding his kids to be a better break from his paid writing than blogging used to be? Which is how it should be, of course!

polystyle

An odd chain of stuff
Images of the kids fav characters ?
A photo of ... Evan Lurie
Some words generated
The kid's posting ?
A break from station identification ?

Last edited by a moderator:

labrat

hot on the heels of love
Thought he gave it a month (about a month ago)??
could be wrong, often am....................................

stelfox

Beast of Burden
simon posts here and he's been around on the board while this thread has been up, as he's not replied i'm presuming he's messing around and that all will be revealed at some point soon.

henry s

Street Fighting Man
I just figured his cryptic verbal posts were the lyrics to some post-punk song that I didn't (but should) know...they do seem very Mark E Smith...