kode 9 mix and others

mpc

wasteman
can someone upload the gutterbreakz kode 9 mix onto yousendit for me please?

i had to reinstall windows xp so ive lost everything in 'my documents', which included every mix i've ever downloaded and i'm pretty sure i won't be able to retrieve anyhting.

also, can people put links up here to some good mixes because i've got absolutely nothing new to listen to...

:(

also, that d double track from silverdollar.

redcrescent

I'd like to help even though I don't know what you feel like hearing, so here goes.

Blentwell has a link button that lets you access a random mix/track/site. First ten clicks yielded Moodymann, Krafty Kuts, minimal dub techno, Mateo&Matos, sound from the Sonar festival, 'Little' Louie Vega from Masters at Work, a 'classic' Studio 54 mix, DJ Hatcha, an electroclash track, music for Gucci and Yves St Laurent fashion shows and a 'electro-italo-acid-disco-techno' mix. Maybe you'll find something you like.

mpc

wasteman
thanks very much to everyone for the kindness.

i'll have to be a lot more careful to back up stuff in the future.

3underscore

There is a new exclusive Kode9 mix up here, previewing this weekend:

http://www.stet101.com/

Not sure what bitrate it has been put up at but I will pick up a proper copy at the weekend. For those that are interested I can grab copies while I am there. We don't have bandwidth limits on the site, so listen to yr pleasure.

Dubquixote

Submariner
MP3: Kode 9 - Babel Mix 190105 (29 mb)

Tracklist:
Intro 9
Virgo - Monster (white)
Digital Mystikz - Neverland (dub)
Mark One - Tomb Raider (dub)
Macabre Unit - Death by Stereo rmx (dub)
Skream - Indian Dub rmx (dub)
Plasticman & S-Man - Section 7 (dub)
Burial - South London Burroughs (dub)
D-1 - Enigma rmx (dub)
Digital Mystikz - ? (dub)
Digital Mystikz - Conference (dub)
Loefah - Monsoon rmx (dub)
Random Trio - Rampage (dub)
Digital Mystikz - Officer (dub)
Terror Danjah - Gunshot rmx (Aftershock)
Wiley - Nu Era dub (white)
Mark One - Lost Gold (dub)

Kuma

The Konspirator
^
K9 interview being pieced together this week, I'll post it when I've a moment... I comissioned a mix and an interview for my radio show and out popped the Babel mix.

Dubquixote

Submariner
about an hour i think. not the full 2 hr radio show, but chock full o goodies nonetheless...
(my minidisc ran out of batteries before the end)

3underscore

Aha - the history of the Babelmix now makes a lot of sense. It was passed our way due to the two nights this weekend. If all works out OK (and someone remembers a minidisc) I could have a recording of the Edinburgh night next week.

orson

would love to hear the youngsta set !!!

please can somebody upload it again ???

mpc pm me with ya adress and i will burn you a dvd with all the mixes i did dld over the last year