The Year Of Africa

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
National African Year (NAY)

Let's do it, shall we? *Funky House/Broken Beat/Grime/HipHop people this is also relevant to you*

I'll start :

Every department of your mind is to be programmed by u and unless u assume your rightful responsibility and begin to programme your own mind the world will programme it for u :

Volume 2

VolumeTwo.jpg

http://www.divshare.com/download/4160329-dac

Last edited:

mistersloane

And thrice NAY

Every department of your mind is to be programmed by u and unless u assume your rightful responsibility and begin to programme your own mind the world will programme it for u :

Volume 4 :

VolumeFour.jpg

http://www.divshare.com/download/4160818-9c0

Apologies to anyone who's heard these tracks already, now posted up in full forms. Sorry it took a while. Sufficit to say use em and spread it and I'm available for weddings and funerals. Actually just funerals.

Last edited:

elgato

I just dont know
lol at your gifs zhao!

many thanks for these mister sloane, really looking forward to having a listen

elgato

I just dont know
you're such a legend for passing these out man

some amazing tunes in here, such interesting sounds. the parallels between the house tracks here and the uk house stuff are quite stunning

will definitely be spinning some of these if thats cool...

Last edited:

mistersloane

No problem about playing em out Elg! Gis a shout out when you do it lol. There's more to come but not at the moment - if I'm pissing anyone off by directly posting here just let me know and I'll put them up on my blog and then link to that.

CHAOTROPIC

on account
Your remix of 'Just Like a Cunt' is the greatest fucking thing on the plane. I love sticking it on at parties although it's a bit of a pain sweeping all the jaws up off the floor afterwards :cool:

mistersloane

Your remix of 'Just Like a Cunt' is the greatest fucking thing on the plane. I love sticking it on at parties although it's a bit of a pain sweeping all the jaws up off the floor afterwards :cool:

I sent it to William Bennett, did I tell you? I'm like 'oh I did this thing and thought, y'know, cos you're into African stuff, you might wanna hear it' and he's like 'cool, great!' and I sent it and he's like *beeeeeeeeeeeep* (flatline noise).

elgato

I just dont know
No problem about playing em out Elg! Gis a shout out when you do it lol.

it would more likely be on internet radio in the short term, although certainly there is a chance i'd play some out given the opportunity for the right context

thanks again :)

N

nomadologist

wow amazing between you and zhao i need more harddrive space

mistersloane

now now what is this now. you cunt do wicked african remixes and not tell me sloane ;)

It's in the first batch for downloading Zhao, it's an old Zola instrumental with that Whitehouse track smashed ontop of it. My idea of heaven :). Sorry it's taken so long for me to up this lot, I do get there in the end, I've just got a glacial type of progression scale. Although maybe with global warming, it may speed up...

doom

Public Housing
Yes! So Good. Thank you so much mistersloane,

so many sik tunes in here!

I'm playin a 2am slot friday the halfstep kids wont kno they arse from they elbows once I'm thru with em!!! :D