sexy music

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I would check the Great 2 Step thread for some mixes.

Erm, also the 80's Electro-Soul thread, yo.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
rkelly460.jpg

kidding.

sexke2.jpg

not kidding.

Last edited:

tox

Factory Girl
This?

Gilles Peterson's Valentines Mix, Cinematic Orchestra, Vikter Duplaix, Jazzanova, Beth Orton, Alpha, Jil Scott... depends on the occasion doesn't it? But never Arab Strap.

Also, much as I like Teddy Pendergrass, my parents used to play that a whole load when I was little... :eek:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In general, I find music that's meant to be 'sexy' tends to be anything but. Case in point: any and all shitty, vapid 'ooh, bay-beh' R'n'B.

Lucky Pierre is quite nice for setting the mood. And I don't care what anyone says, Ravel's 'Bolero' remains the best shagging tune of all time.

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
:D Just testing.

30 seconds? :slanted: a marathon.

'Sexy' music...it's just not going to happen...unless I count the Art Blakey gig that was the first date for me & The Missus...

luka

any and all shitty, vapid 'ooh, bay-beh' R'n'B.

youre mad, i love this stuff, keith sweat, h-town, jodeci etc, i love slow jams and i think it can be sexy too if you can get over the snigger factor.

prince is probably the sexiest though

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
youre mad, i love this stuff, keith sweat, h-town, jodeci etc, i love slow jams and i think it can be sexy too if you can get over the snigger factor.

Ugh, I have to say r'n'b (or the stuff that gets called r'n'b these days) has got to be my least favourite kind of music. It's the soundtrack to being served in McDonald's at 2am and it's about as sexy as John Prescott in a tutu. Well that's my 2 cents anyway.

ripley

Ugh, I have to say r'n'b (or the stuff that gets called r'n'b these days) has got to be my least favourite kind of music. It's the soundtrack to being served in McDonald's at 2am and it's about as sexy as John Prescott in a tutu. Well that's my 2 cents anyway.

I'm with you (shocker!) mr. tea.