burial dj kicks mix

Client Eastwood

next dj kicks mix is going to be burial

'We hear whisperings from the studio that he may treat his dearest dubstep, techno and even r'n'b tracks with his unique production style before mixing them with exclusive material and... well watch this space'

anyone heard anything about this ?

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
awesome- that sounds pretty damn exciting- really really hope he mangles it all burial stylee that would be goddamn wonderful !!!!!!

Leo

I'm looking forward to looking forward to this then never listening to it again after the first week of mild disappointment. It's the Burial way.

LOL! i really like burial but have to admit having a similar experience.

I'm looking forward to looking forward to this then never listening to it again after the first week of mild disappointment. It's the Burial way.

jokes. I wouldn't mind listening to Untrue again alongside that list of samples that disappeared from dubstepforum but I don't have it.

I'd imagine I'll enjoy this more than his actual output, though.

zhao

there are no accidents
Don't Cha (Burial Remix)

(of the original version of course)

Last edited:

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
Well, on the eve of DJ Kicks, Burial has ditched his anonymity on his myspace page saying it had become a problem. Its sad that he obviously felt pressurised to do this and quite a brave thing to do.

Its ok though, i just checked, the music's still great ;)

ChineseArithmetic

It is what it is
Wasn't someone on here suggesting that Burial was actually some other artist in disguise and that the interviews with him were fake? Is that not so and he is just some ordinary bloke?

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
Well, on the eve of DJ Kicks, Burial has ditched his anonymity on his myspace page saying it had become a problem. Its sad that he obviously felt pressurised to do this and quite a brave thing to do.
Main reason he did it was because The Sun started a little witch hunt to unmask him. Which in itself was only as a result of his Mercury nomination. Guy who's written the articles is an absolute tit btw. But not surprising given he's a journalist for The Sun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article1508588.ece

straight

wings cru
''He conducted a bizarre phone interview with music journalist Dan Hancox, who got his knickers in a twist when he didn't get a mention, where he confessed: “Only five people know I make tunes.”

???

how the hell do these people end up writing for a living? is it just a case of the poshest/stupidest people who can afford to work for free long enough they actually get in on the ground level?

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
how the hell do these people end up writing for a living? is it just a case of the poshest/stupidest people who can afford to work for free long enough they actually get in on the ground level?
Man that's cold, you do realise Dan posts here don't you? :p

straight

wings cru
not having a go at dan, im having a go at the retard at the sun who has pulled a pointless detail out of dan's story. i dont even understand what point he is trying to make with it

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
''He conducted a bizarre phone interview with music journalist Dan Hancox, who got his knickers in a twist when he didn't get a mention, where he confessed: “Only five people know I make tunes.”

???

Oh it got even better. There was this:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1519321.ece

And my personal favourite:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1523986.ece

When even after Burial had posted up on his Myspace complete with picture, The Sun were still swayed by suggestions that it could be Dubluke off Dubstep Forum