All I want to listen to right now is...

polystyle

Whoa Grievious , those are my tunes.
MP so excellent , can listen to that album and some of Lust For Life (same band, Some Weird Sin ,The Passenger) most anytime.
Have you read the 33 1'3 book on Bowie's Low by Hugo Wilcken (who used to be on here) ?
has full stories of recording of The Idiot, great stuff.
Guitarist Ricky Gardiner , have thought about contacting the guy to see how he's riffing.
Hmm, saw The Idiot up someplace yesterday, can have a look see and PM you .

Transpontine

history is made at night
The Nuggets album, especially I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night by the Electric Prunes. I have a few tracks on my Ipod but its not the same as having the whole double album on vinyl in my hands - my copy last seen when 'lent' to some Luton punk ne'erdowell many years ago.

swears

preppy-kei
cover_1.jpg

Transpontine

history is made at night
misty in roots - live at the counter eurovision

its long lost, but remains in my memory, has anyone got a copy ?

No, but I did see them last night at the Brixton Academy (supporting Alabama 3 at Love Music Hate Racism gig). Still very sprightly, in a greybeard style.

optimum

Poochie
Can't listen to iggy pop these days after that racist stuff last year. All I wanna listen to is new greena atm

zhao

there are no accidents
all i wanna listen to is the Scarlet Johanson cover album of Tom Waits songs.

NOT! (puke)

stelfox

Beast of Burden
anne briggs, minnie riperton, erykah badu, mary j blige, d'angelo and apple

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Oh and 80s UK dancehall/reggae deejays like on a couple of the Blogariddims. That too.

BTW is fast-chat a UK reggae variant or what? Who are the main guys in that?

DannyL

Wild Horses
More Rustie mixes (like the one I failed to rip from Radio 1 the other night - anyone got a copy?)

Harmonia

Whatever I end up buying after a massive post pay day spend up sometime this week.

Alfons

Way of the future
More Rustie mixes (like the one I failed to rip from Radio 1 the other night - anyone got a copy?)

Harmonia

Whatever I end up buying after a massive post pay day spend up sometime this week.

are there other mixes around? Where? The Mary Ann Hobbs thing will probably be up on newmixes.com soonish.

Benny Bunter

Last edited: