grime tapes upload thread

msoes

next.... roll deep - wiley, dizzee, crazy titch, scratchy d, jamakabi, breeze, slix, discarda, tommy gunz, bubbles, j2k rinse fm.

Last edited:

bruno

est malade
this is amazing but i can't access megaupload, can someone kindly re-up to zshare or some other service?

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
next.... roll deep - wiley, dizzee, crazy titch, scratchy d, jamakabi, breeze, slix, discarda, tommy gunz, bubbles, j2k rinse fm.

Oh god, this project + my recent unemployment only = bad (good?) things.

Looking forward to old sets with scratchy on them. I don't have many of those but they are always great.

luka

roll deep - wiley, dizzee, crazy titch, scratchy d, jamakabi, breeze, slix, discarda, tommy gunz, bubbles, j2k rinse fm.

good work msoses
its funny though, i don't remember owning this tape

msoes

ruff sqwad - dirty, mad max, tinchy, slicks, rapid
http://www.mediafire.com/?4yj01bj2jju

on the end of the roll deep tape im upping now were short pirate segments of different stuff. this is only 7 minutes but its so hype i thought id up it. this is pretty early i suppose, mad max is there and tinchys voice is pretty high. wish mad max was still around.

msoes

dj karnage and danny weed - rinse fm - discarda, scratchy, jamakabi, wiley, breeze, dizzee, crazy titch, few others. dizzee and titch go back to back near the end. they mention that the second eskimo dance is coming up so this was from just before that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w1mpxjgmjy8

bruno

est malade
first tape is outstanding, what a massive rush now and what a privilege to have listened to it at the time. and taped it, and kept the tape. thank you, luka!

luka

i think that first tape is wiley at his absolute peak. so much more nimble than a couple of years later. he got a lot more leaden. everytime i listen to this set i rewind his verse about bushkin about 10 times... its so good]\
running off his mouth like he runs north london
i stay calm and watch the boy function
touch me im going to bust your head open.

i still think jookie mundo sounds pretty good too.

this is a big thread. luka i was about to pm you but your box is full. hit me up if you don't mind.

Last edited: