the bug - london zoo

gumdrops

whos got their hands on this yet? i quite like it, but do think that apart from 1 or 2 new songs (the AMAZING war with flowdan, which has been doing the rounds for a while i know but its not come out yet til now) the best songs are those that have been out on 12 already. some of the vocals from tippa irie and ricky ranking are a bit ropey IMO but that might just be to my finnicky ears.

crackerjack

whos got their hands on this yet? i quite like it, but do think that apart from 1 or 2 new songs (the AMAZING war with flowdan, which has been doing the rounds for a while i know but its not come out yet til now) the best songs are those that have been out on 12 already. some of the vocals from tippa irie and ricky ranking are a bit ropey IMO but that might just be to my finnicky ears.

I've only heard it a couple of times, but even tho i like the tippa and ricky ranking tunes, yeah, nothing beats Skeng

msoes

i will make love to anyone who gives me that flowdan song. radio rip or real version whatever

gumdrops

ganjas on the b side to the new single. there was another flowdan song out there on the b-side to poison dart i think too. i wouldnt have minded at all if he just did an EP with 1 side of tracks with flowdan and the other all with his warrior queen collabos.

john eden

male pale and stale
I think the whole album is great - better than 'Pressure' even.

The single is

A: Tippa - Angry
B: Flowdan & Killa P - Ganja (vocal is a do-over of the roll deep track).

'Fukaz' is a re-do of a Kode9 thing? Spaceape sounds well pissed off on it. :cool:

The last tune is awesome.

viktorvaughn

ganjas on the b side to the new single. there was another flowdan song out there on the b-side to poison dart i think too. i wouldnt have minded at all if he just did an EP with 1 side of tracks with flowdan and the other all with his warrior queen collabos.

Yeah Stampers was on the back of that one...

mos dan

fact music
when does this actually, yknow, come out? damn you teh interwebs, with your blurring of finite dates and facts and suchlike :p

mms

sometimes
that cult of the 13th hour single on soul jazz was sick sick sick!!!!!

best vocals from spaceape.