chemtrails

nochexxx

harco pronting
So I’ve been reading a lot about chemtrails recently, and have found it frightening to say the least. Initially I thought this shit was just happening in America but I have since discovered that it’s been occurring all over the place.
For those who don’t know then the links below should help……. Perhaps I’m getting carried away with this subject but I feel it’s important to spread the word in case any such paranoia is warranted.

http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/chemtrails,-orbs-and-ufos-/

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Everything I've seen about this has come from people who have seemed to be rather prone to flights of fancy.

For a while it was linked to Morgellons which is also really bizarre, and also very thin on demonstrable evidence.

Did see a curiously well defined airplane trail in the sky yesterday, maybe more recent jet / airplane technology?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Pffft... "It can't be water vapour otherwise it would have disappeared in seconds!"

Give that man a PhD in meteorology.

Edit: "They're probably going to some US base to fill up with more, um, poisons..."

Related videos: New World Order and the Chemtrails connection :slanted:

Last edited:

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Yeah, I've not really looked into this, largely because the only person I'd heard about it from is one of those people who'd claim that the world is flat just because the 'official story' is that it's round.

mms

sometimes
Yeah, I've not really looked into this, largely because the only person I'd heard about it from is one of those people who'd claim that the world is flat just because the 'official story' is that it's round.

yep the person i heard about this from is learning 'angelic reki healing'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Oh no, they've got to you too, man! :( WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!1

bruno

est malade
all this is extremely interesting but unsettling, i can't dwell on it for very long without progressing into a very deep paranoia. silent weather modification, population control, targeted electronic harassment, even slightly effective mass mind control or influence is the stuff of nightmares. it's chilling because it's entirely plausible that someone would want to do effect change without leaving traces, to take control without bloodshed and so on. i think i'll go back to graham greene, thank you very much!

nochexxx

harco pronting
Everything I've seen about this has come from people who have seemed to be rather prone to flights of fancy.

yes i'll be the first to admit i am one such person.

it probably stems from having grown up in a country whereby it was normal practice to spray
neighbourhoods with insecitcides every other week. i uesd to get frequently trapped by the spray whilst trying to skateboard down my local hills.

and here's some other news to do with weather modification.
http://nikkaia.blogspot.com/2008/03/chinese-control-weather-for-beijing.html

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
all this is extremely interesting but unsettling, i can't dwell on it for very long without progressing into a very deep paranoia. silent weather modification, population control, targeted electronic harassment, even slightly effective mass mind control or influence is the stuff of nightmares.

So's being eaten alive by a three-headed Sharon Osbourne, doesn't mean it's happening. Although, you never know...

it's chilling because it's entirely plausible that someone would want to do effect change without leaving traces, to take control without bloodshed and so on. i think i'll go back to graham greene, thank you very much!

But if this is indeed some kind of MKULTRA-esque mind-control programme, it clearly IS leaving 'traces' because they're there, all over the sky! But seriously, is there any evidence at all these aren't just normal contrails (which are sinister enough in their own right, vis-a-vis greenhouse gases and climate change)?

I can't really be arsed to go into this any further, conspiracy theories are lame.

bruno

est malade
So's being eaten alive by a three-headed Sharon Osbourne, doesn't mean it's happening. Although, you never know...

But if this is indeed some kind of MKULTRA-esque mind-control programme, it clearly IS leaving 'traces' because they're there, all over the sky! But seriously, is there any evidence at all these aren't just normal contrails (which are sinister enough in their own right, vis-a-vis greenhouse gases and climate change)?

I can't really be arsed to go into this any further, conspiracy theories are lame.
well, i have no idea, i haven't seen any of this beyond what is posted by people i don't know, i'm not convinced that any of this is real, but it is beautiful, and very american. if there is a mass of (admittedly dim) people being vocal about similar lesions sprouting similar rainbow strands and many of these people are supported by sane testimony, one would think this would present an opportunity to develop drugs and treatments and extract money an so on, and yet most, if not all, have been dismissed as psychiatric cases. people with exotic lesions! you don't have to believe this is an alien plot to find it fascinating.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh, for sure. The psychology and sociology of conspiracy theories, mass paranoia and urban myths are undoubtedly fascinating.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
if there is a mass of (admittedly dim) people being vocal about similar lesions sprouting similar rainbow strands and many of these people are supported by sane testimony, one would think this would present an opportunity to develop drugs and treatments and extract money an so on, and yet most, if not all, have been dismissed as psychiatric cases.
Tbf, they're not being "dismissed as psychiatric cases" in a "you're a loony, go away and stop making things up" way, it's more an "at the moment our best guess is that these symptoms are due to a mental issue rather than a physical cause like a virus or a parasite or an allergy or something so we'll prescribe you anti-psychotics and see if the symptoms go away" sort of thing...

But yeah, as a bit of body horror it's as good as anything I've come across in fiction. Bleargh.

Actually I've currently got a loads of little bubbles appearing under the skin on my fingers, which is pretty creepy, although it's happened before with no noticeable ill effects. Internet self diagnosis suggests very mild pompholyx eczema.

bruno

est malade
and so many of these things are so unlikely (if grounded in the zeitgeist), and testimonies coincide so neatly, why would anyone invent such a thing, i wonder. who would go to the trouble of destroying a good life with a story so unlikely.

Last edited:

bruno

est malade
Tbf, they're not being "dismissed as psychiatric cases" in a "you're a loony, go away and stop making things up" way, it's more an "at the moment our best guess is that these symptoms are due to a mental issue rather than a physical cause like a virus or a parasite or an allergy or something so we'll prescribe you anti-psychotics and see if the symptoms go away" sort of thing...

But yeah, as a bit of body horror it's as good as anything I've come across in fiction. Bleargh.

Actually I've currently got a loads of little bubbles appearing under the skin on my fingers, which is pretty creepy, although it's happened before with no noticeable ill effects. Internet self diagnosis suggests very mild pompholyx eczema.
i understand, but if you have a rash or a wound and, say, a wad of coloured filaments sprouts from it, it seems like something real that would have to be analised, if it is unknown or not coinciding with existing things it doesn't follow that the problem is in your head, this is what i find bizarre about the whole thing.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
At the risk of sounding cynical, I think people who fall prey to this sort of thing often do not have an especially good life to start with, and may have certain mental and/or physical conditions that it's very tempting to want to explain away as 'someone else's fault', especially if that someone is rather nebulous and hard to disprove.

Let's not forget the power of suggestion, hypochondria and the kind of 'anti-placebo' effect that is involved in these cases. In America it's secret government chemical spraying making people sick, in other parts of the world it's a demon that steals men's penises as they sleep...

Edit: I've just had a look at that Morgellon's thing Noel posted up. Sounds pretty nasty, and certainly plausible that it's not psychosomatic. In what way has it been linked to these supposed chemtrails?

Last edited:

bruno

est malade
if i remember correctly there is a case of covert radioactive testing on a small town in the states, i imagine that for some people the idea that a higher interest would do such a thing is not implausible.

apparently these rashes start after people come into contact with this these stick-like structures that come down following spraying. chemtrails differ from contrails in that there is a one-time crisscross in regular patterns across the sky and that it takes longer to disperse, and it leaves this stuff behind. it's pretty odd.

Last edited: