garage track from about 3 years ago.

mpc

wasteman
it was really big on the radio a few years back. it's got the same sort of bassline as the streets remix that says " same old me everyday etc" (btw, who did that remix?)

it goes:

boy you'll never know, boy blah blah blah blah .

or

ohh you'll never know, blah blah

then it kicks it with the the bassline

it has a little drum build before the bassline kicks in. it's one of those 4/4 bassline type things.

any idea?

cooper

streets remix you're talking about is the narrows & morph remix of "same old thing"

what you're after is probably one of the other narrows tracks from that era; they're all much the same aside from samples.

mpc

wasteman
it doesn't sound extremely like the streets remix, but it has same the same kind of bassline.

mpc

wasteman
come on.

it's got a female vocal but it's not one of those cheesy garage tracks. it could be a remix of someone. rinse fm used to play it a lot.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
It doesn't say "Boy you got to me" on the drop does it?

Cos if that's what it says, everything else would fit and it would be the DND conemelt mix of the Murder Inc and Ashanti tune Down Wit U i think it was called.

jay-s

www.baserecords.com

they should have it. search for "ess" or something like that, could be a bootie. i think i saw it there a few days ago when i ordered a couple of records.

glad to be of help with my first post here :)

appleblim

shouldn't be hard to find, try ebay....

BIG TUNE! DnD do 4x4 so well.....still love that Blazin Squad one! can't believe i own a Blazin Squad record!