Le Dissensus

mixed_biscuits

Might be educational...

aMinadaB

On peut le faire içi si tu veux.
Haha yeah, sure, but you don't find many doing it, now do you?

The question still stands: any good French or German discussion forums for music? I've read a few German dnb and noise sites over the years, but have never found anything as general as dissensus in either french or german ... suggestions ? orson ? dunninger? seb m? etc etc ...

Haha yeah, sure, but you don't find many doing it, now do you?

The question still stands: any good French or German discussion forums for music? I've read a few German dnb and noise sites over the years, but have never found anything as general as dissensus in either french or german ... suggestions ? orson ? dunninger? seb m? etc etc ...

Sorry, I'm not aware of good german music forums or even blogs. At least not for the kind of music I'm interested in. What noise sites are you referring to?

aMinadaB

Sorry, I'm not aware of good german music forums or even blogs. At least not for the kind of music I'm interested in. What noise sites are you referring to?
I can't seem to find it, it's been a year since I read it, perhaps it got linked from another forum I was reading...was more on the harsh noise/industrial side, didn't seem to be very active, I'd recognize the address if I were able to turn it up, it was sort of dark green and brown, or black, iirc. Thanks, though, for the information.