Getting Drunk with your Dad

luka

who gets drunk with thier dad? i asm drunk with my dad right now. i think it is choyce!

martin

----
I can't cos he's dead, but we did have a few drinks together, he once turned round to a Scottish girl I knew and said, "Glasgow? That's where all the hoors come from". He used to give me Guinness when I was 7, turned me into a fucking alkie. He also had these great stock phrases he'd always repeat over a pint like, "Ah, Dixie Dean, that was a real footballer, kicked the ball and carried the keeper into the back of the net", "Eastenders? Ah now, that programme makes very little of the real Eastenders" and "Terry Wogan came over here with nothing and now look at him, on TV, acting the cunt".

stevienixed

i suffer rock
I rarely if ever get drunk with my parents. Partially because they're stuck in Japan and I'm here in Belgium. It is however a *joy* receiving emails from my mum in the evening when she's drunk on sake.

rewch

i love getting drunk with my pa... cross-generational degeneracy! having said that i'm not too choosy... essentially will get drunk with almost anyone...

Gerard

there was a poster up in the waiting room of my old doctor in Swiss Cottage. It detailed the tell-tale signs of alcoholism on of which (no kidding) was "Drinking with members of lower social classes".

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
I hate getting drunk with my dad. I get all nervous that I'm going to say the wrong thing and humiliate myself.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Mine's been dead a few years now, but we used to get pissed fairly regularly together at family occasions, though not so much a deux.

mms

sometimes
try and avoid it cos my old man is a full blown alkyholic and it usually gets potentially very sensitive