oliver stone's portrayal of GWB

zhao

there are no accidents
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crackerjack

Care to summarise what we'd see if it was?

Can't say i'm that interested in this film. Stone will bend over till his arse is on the ground to be 'fair' to dubya, as he did with Nixon. And whereas Nixon was, for all his faults, a fascinating character, Bush isn't - the most interesting thing about him is how the fuck he got where he is and what that says about the democratic malaise.

(has this website got some American spellcheck going on? My post has 'summarise' and 'arse' underlined)

zhao

there are no accidents
yeah you are right about the subject being a boring fuck. and i'm not so excited to see it either... but here is the preview link:

crackerjack

yeah you are right about the subject being a boring fuck. and i'm not so excited to see it either... but here is the preview link:

So the trailer strikes up Wonderful World just as Dick Cheney is introduced. Either Stone's got a killer sense of humour or this film is gonna be total arse.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"So the trailer strikes up Wonderful World just as Dick Cheney is introduced. Either Stone's got a killer sense of humour or this film is gonna be total arse."
Not seen the trailer but surely that's a joke. From what I read the film is going to dedicate an uncomfortable amount of time to Bush's drinking, snorting and (probably) whoring years.