Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Toilet wall graffitti.
Some of the funniest, wittiest, most surreal things I've ever read have been found scrawled on bog walls.
(Also some of the most crassly offensive things of course, but there you go).

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Toilet wall graffitti.
Some of the funniest, wittiest, most surreal things I've ever read have been found scrawled on bog walls.
(Also some of the most crassly offensive things of course, but there you go).

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
But only farted

BareBones

wheezy
the best thing about toilet-wall graffiti is when people write things in response and it turns into these weird little conversations that you can read while standing at the urinal.

zhao

there are no accidents
the best thing about toilet-wall graffiti is when people write things in response and it turns into these weird little conversations that you can read while standing at the urinal.

kinda like dissensus (don't know about you guys but i'm sometimes on the can while i post)

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
My work have a thing of identifying people via their initials and (if neccessary) a number. The guy sat next to me is SL2.

I've never got around to asking him whether or not he's on a ragga (or any other) tip.

swears

preppy-kei
fig1.gif

Bettysnake

twisted pony ******
In the ladies loo in the Camden Head in Islington in the 80s there was graffiti which said 'Life is for living' under which someone had written 'not if you're starving and oppressed and can't get food'

STN

sou'wester
I signed up to this website for finding tradespeople in your area. It's called 'Rated People', and whenever I get spam from them, my head sings me a little song that goes 'I hate rated people...' to the tune of 'Racist People' by Roll Deep.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Getting sent a job advert for the position of Anti-Social Behaviour Coordinator. :D
Think I'll hold out for when the Anarchy Organisor postion becomes vacant. ;)

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Getting sent a job advert for the position of Anti-Social Behaviour Coordinator. :D
:D

I once saw a BBC news headline about some senior policeman planning to start 'Rape Squads' - I wondered whether I was an awful person for finding that funny, but when I went back later in the day it'd changed to "sex crime investigation units" or something...

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
On days that I catch the tram in, we always go past a funeral place that has won national awards, I often wondered what they get judged on and chuckle :)