Weird things crawling on your face in the middle of the night

mos dan

fact music
PART 1 - Weta

Okay, when my mate lived in New Zealand he had one of these fall on his face in the middle of the night

coverpic.jpg

"Weta can bite with powerful mandibles."

It was as wide as his hand-span. Can you beat that?

"Weta may have survived virtually unchanged since the Mesozoic era, although there is no fossil evidence of this... Some people think that weta were present in ancient Gondwanaland before New Zealand separated from it..."

Poor-Knights-weta.jpg

(This shit terrifies me, by the way. The existence of these and scorpions does to more to imply the existence of a divine (evil) being than any other argument, as far as I'm concerned.)

zhao

there are no accidents
oh man those little red marks i sometimes get itch itch from these motherfuckers???

zhao

there are no accidents
naw man i ain't got no fleas. i get them red marks rarely, not like every day.

zhao

there are no accidents
It was as wide as his hand-span. Can you beat that?

"Weta may have survived virtually unchanged since the Mesozoic era, although there is no fossil evidence of this... Some people think that weta were present in ancient Gondwanaland before New Zealand separated from it..."

The existence of these and scorpions does to more to imply the existence of a divine (evil) being than any other argument, as far as I'm concerned.)

oh i didn't see the size part earlier. so i would know if one of these was biting me because instead of wincing i would be screaming probably.

and back in the Mesozoic they were probably much bigger. maybe like a small cat??? :eek: