crazy titch - singalong

hint

party record with a siren
so am I right in thinking the beat for this is what they're calling gype?

also - who produced it?

hint

and another thing....

that for crying out loud track by fumin is fresh :D

hint

cheers

what kind of crazy fucking name is imp batch?!

that's the best name I've heard for a long time :eek:

Red Rooster

Heard a different mix of this on Plasticman's show this weekend - really hip hop-esque but still in time with the other grime tracks.

Any idea of a release date on that version?

bun-u

Trumpet Police
great tune, great riddim - sounds like its been plucked from south pacific or some other yesteryear musical?

nomos

Administrator
Yeah i heard Wiley spitting over a chopped up refix of Gype today on Rinse. I'd love to get my hands on that one.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Thee's 2 chopped up soundin versions.

One done by FT himself (the producer from IMP Batch) and one by BP. They are both floating around in the ether of DC++ and I don't think they are due a release, so knock urselves out.

He also very, very kindly made me my own "version" to play as well.

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
autonomicforthepeople said:
Oh shazbot. I'm going to have to figure out how to use DC++.

It's not hard, but the key is finding the hubs to sue it on I thought... Anyone got any good addresses?

Red Rooster

I know the piece but I think it would be a travesty to reveal it to the masses - we'd be overrun with remixes of the tune.

mms

sometimes
Red Rooster said:
I know the piece but I think it would be a travesty to reveal it to the masses - we'd be overrun with remixes of the tune.

sounds like prokeiev to me or whatever you spell it

ambrose

if u havent got this i can gmail singalong and original of gype.

its on slsk tho, the address for the eski unit dc ++ hub is..........aw shit i'll have to get it when iu get back to my computer. its decent though, got the countdown riddim of there.

DJL

i'm joking
ambrose said:
its decent though, got the countdown riddim of there.

That tune is big. Heard about it and thought that is a pure Casualty novelty surely but I am wrong.

ambrose

maybe countdown is kinda novelty, but its awesomely produced, it sounds wicked. now i will just have to wait 2 years for it to be stocked in a shop :(