track id - early gabba techno

mms

sometimes
about 94 heard on the peel show, something like a band called zul dog zwei hundert
track has a sample that goes
'faster - yes almighty evil one' then proceeds to get hectic, vocal goes' faster' every 8 bars, and gets more mental - when a friend had it on a car tape, which went from national fresh into that, last track being something like ' beautifullest thing in the world' by keith murray it was quite a kick.

hamarplazt

100% No Soul Guaranteed
There was a german more-or-less-experimental gabber/hardcore producer called Xol Dog 400, probably him. I only have his Demon Sukker-EP, and the track you're after is not on that. However, the british hardcore/acid group Total Output made a track called Diminished Responsibility which uses exactly the samply you're mentioning. Though maybe not in exactly the same way you're describing. Maybe they've both used it.

mms

sometimes
There was a german more-or-less-experimental gabber/hardcore producer called Xol Dog 400, probably him. I only have his Demon Sukker-EP, and the track you're after is not on that. However, the british hardcore/acid group Total Output made a track called Diminished Responsibility which uses exactly the samply you're mentioning. Though maybe not in exactly the same way you're describing. Maybe they've both used it.

hmm yes i tthink it's him, or it could be diminished responsibility......
that's amazing thanks!

MK-ULTRA

hello im new.
bin reading for a long time, but just saw this thread and wanted to reply so got myself an account.

is that sample not jafar off aladin??
my mate played me a gabba tune with it on but im pretty sure it was a recent thing. he was bangin on about it bein from aladin.

mms

sometimes
hello im new.
bin reading for a long time, but just saw this thread and wanted to reply so got myself an account.

is that sample not jafar off aladin??
my mate played me a gabba tune with it on but im pretty sure it was a recent thing. he was bangin on about it bein from aladin.

cheers and welcome if you can find out what the gabba tune was i'd be really pleased!