Two reasons to be happy this week

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
Fox hunting banned! Those shots of rural idiots with bleeding heads should warm even the hardest heart...

And George Michael giving up pop because he's sick of fame. LOL. From the Standard today: '[George] has spent the best part of 20 years complaining about being misunderstood, without grasping the fact that people have lost interest. He says: "Nobody wants to hear about politics or any kind of strong ideas in pop any more."' Yes, and I wonder who was part responsible for settting that trend in inanity, George? Obv Wham were bad enough, but his cloying, preening, self-regarding, tuneless, Tasteful 'serious' work was infinitely worse. But no-one cares any more, so that's OK.

luka

same thing thats wrong with bear baiting and dog fighting and tying a small child to a tree and rubbing its naked thighs with a cheese grater. plus for mark tere's the added 'class war' angle. which is fair enough too.

luka

causing suffering and taking pleasure from the suffering you cause. in this case it includes killing.
that's what i don't like about it at any rate. its perverted and evil.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Some stuff that's bad with hunting-

Rather than just quickly shooting the fox, it slowly exhausted to the point of death
Dogs bred for hunting are often put down after becoming too old for hunting
It's bloodthirsty, therefore not the kind of thing a civilized society should do

Foxes aren't a big problem anyway, are they?

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
It's not only class war... it's about the 'way of life'... what is this way of life? Here's a clue: how many black people do you see in those yokel villages?

k-punk said:
It's not only class war... it's about the 'way of life'... what is this way of life? Here's a clue: how many black people do you see in those yokel villages?

How many yokel villages have you been to? Is there a quota that sets out how many black people each village should have? Didn't think so.

Besides, you're forgetting
OliverSkeeteleaningonhisnam.jpg

but he's just an aberration, an uncle tom or a coconut, right?

You're more prejudiced than the people you criticise for their supposed prejudice.

As for you Luka, I just knew you'd bob up on this thread like a vegan turd.

Last edited:
luka said:
i fucked your mum up the arse last night. not cos i wanted to particularly, i just wanted to taunt you about it on this thread.

What? You dug her up?

No matter how many arses you dream of fucking, you know you can never undo your dad's drunken diddling.

luka

yup, you are a little gimp boy.
hey gimpboy, that's it, all this attention is going to your head and making you feel special so i'm not going to bother anymore. go and ride your bike or something.

luka said:
yup, you are a little gimp boy.
hey gimpboy, that's it, all this attention is going to your head and making you feel special so i'm not going to bother anymore. go and ride your bike or something.

If fantasising that I'm your gimp boy helps you through today, that's fine. That's great!

An equitable online forum like this is probably one of the best places for an angry, repressed, BDSM-loving gay like you to build your confidence before going out to choke on some cocks and cry sweet tears of humiliation and worthlessness.
luka ->
a2m.gif
<- the world
Go for it, sport!

k-punk said:
Fox hunting banned! Those shots of rural idiots with bleeding heads should warm even the hardest heart...

Rural idiots? That's harsh mate, very knee-jerk. Just another case of the real ruling class flexing their muscles against another defenceless minority, small change thrown at the backbenches to get them scrabbling and squabbling while the war grinds on elsewhere.

mms

sometimes
HMGovt said:
Rural idiots? That's harsh mate, very knee-jerk. Just another case of the real ruling class flexing their muscles against another defenceless minority, small change thrown at the backbenches to get them scrabbling and squabbling while the war grinds on elsewhere.

so who are these real ruling class?

The country side has alot of problems, much greater than the fox hunting issue which is just the first scratch, alot of these are problems are class based, a case of bad management and bad deals being made, useless overbearing traditions covering up some that are actually useful and some that need to be revised.
How do you stop the countryside becoming a retirement home for the rich? How do you allow farmers to grow crops they want to at a profit which they can afford on land that they can own and manage themselves?
How do you provide people with homes and jobs?
Why do you think this issue is one that makes the most noise?
Because the people it directly affects have the most power, the most contacts, the closest mates who come down for the sunday hunt from whatever paper, it's the most public display of useless old overbearing traditions.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I object to HM Govt's patronising and insulting tone on this thread.

I reguest that HM Govt consider avoiding his use of homophobia as a means of discourse on this forum.

I don't think that Dissensus was set up to be a platform for that kind of ugliness.

Last edited:

Woebot

2stepfan said:
I object to HM Govt's patronising and insulting tone on this thread.

I reguest that HM Govt consider avoiding his use of homophobia as a means of discourse on this forum.

I don't think that Dissensus was set up to be a platform for that kind of ugliness.

HMGovt consider yourself banned.