Audio Sushi

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
Waste.

"I love that I don’t have to think about what to put on. It’s already done for me." :slanted:

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Vacuous yuppies in 'more money then sense' shocker?

My favourite bit:
"The playlist has an overall warm sound, Ms. Goldberg said, which harmonizes with her apartment’s open floor plan and casual, contemporary feel."
Fascinating.

straight

wings cru
haha a DJ I used to do a night with now does this for a bar chain, I must tell him he could do idiots like this freelance. Though they would all end up getting 24/7 blog house

4linehaiku

Repetitive
The playlist has an overall Blog House sound, said Ms. Smith, which harmonizes with the appartment's wi-fi connection and contemporary, overly priced imacs.

john eden

male pale and stale
The playlist has an overall Blog House sound, said Ms. Smith, which harmonizes with the appartment's wi-fi connection and contemporary, overly priced imacs.

Excellent!

"The playlist has an overall power electronics feel, said Mr Wagner, which complements my suppressed self-loathing and sexual impotence."

nochexxx

harco pronting
"You’re not going to have Johnny Cash playing in a fantastic retreat in the West Indies,” Mr. Gibson said. “It just wouldn’t work.”

sounds alright to me. better than the YGC's countdown riddim playing deep within an andalucian hillside cottage?

UFO over easy

online mahjong
seriously the first thing im going to do when i win the lottery is send someone off to find me the perfect doorknob

and i will make it take a long, long time

4line said:

good stuff :D

Alfons

Way of the future
is this legal tho? Isn't it a variant of home taping? Or do the dj's give the "clients" the mp3s that they bought for them without keeping a copy for themselves