Live puppy cam

BareBones

wheezy
well, they're all asleep now, but just wait til they all wake up and start fighting and you will cry like a little girl.

BareBones

wheezy
Cool :)

Though quite worrying i get just as much enjoyment from it as an 8-year-old...

Look now! they're having a big playfight royal rumble!

jenks

thread death
I was so relieved when the one with the yellow collar finally moved - i thought it might have been some kind of canine snuff movie!! The others were jumping all over the fella and he wasn't moving!

Then my wife came home from work and was utterly transfixed aand now I can't get the kids to bed cos they want to watch 'just a few minutes more!!!'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
More doggy 'awww'-fodder:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(with a touch of 'lol', it has to be said)

craner

Beast of Burden
My kid brother used to have this game (I think it was that one; if not, then a very similar kind of thing). The trouble was, he kept killing his dogs. Not always deliberately, sometimes it'd be like, "oh no! I forgot to feed Dave! For three days!" Also, he kept calling all of his dogs Dave, for some reason none of us could fathom.

Weirdly, a couple of years later, my Dad brought him a rabbit.

zhao

there are no accidents
they are all shleepies right now. and look there's mom and dad in the other room!

polystyle

Didn't take a look until now,
the cam has been big news since right after election -
Shiva Inu pups are pretty cute, compact
and probably don't shed so much in small Japanese homes.
Rock on pups !

Last edited by a moderator:

zhao

there are no accidents
OMG that busted me up real good. my x had a cat that would always sneak under the covers at night and we'd wake up and it would be sleeping between us under the blanky.

polystyle

Maru's big alright ...
Two boxes worth.
Can guess 'Diet 77' enjoys the free exposure !

Last edited by a moderator: