Musicians you always get mixed up with other musicians

mixed_biscuits

Does anyone else have this problem?

STN

sou'wester
Chris Rea and Chris De Burgh. I don't imagine I like either, but which one looks like Tregard out of Knightmare?

D

droid

Chris Rea.

Im no fan of either, but i think its a bit insulting to compare anyone with Chris De Burgh.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Cliff Richard and Keith Richards. It's easily done.

They're not musicians, but I always associate Gore Vidal with Siegfried Sassoon because of Vidal Sassoon.

Oh, and I used to assume LeAnn Rimes and Busta Rhymes were either related or married. I am street as fuck.

straight

wings cru
i had the same vidal sassoon problem. I remember distinctly reading an article about the battle of cable st in my teens and thinking 'wow, this guy went through so much and then went on to be a hairdresser'. more ignorance than anything else. And also courgettes and aubergines for some reason and I consider myself quite a keen chef

And I hate to admit it but i had a proper teenage mdma moment to that edit of rea's 'josephine' (todd terje?) on my bday

Last edited:

3 Body No Problem

The musician Jorge Ben is said to have changed his name to Jorge Ben Jor after his record company confused him with George Benson, and sent Jorge Ben's royalties to George Benson.

Ouch!

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Cliff Richard and Keith Richards. It's easily done."
I remember being laughed at as a child 'cause I thought that Cliff Richard was a West Indian cricketer (that's Viv Richards for the non-cricket fans).