Jammer

Woebot

Had written of Jammer but then I picked up "Hooks" by Footsie and its realy good. And "Pit and Jam" is even better. Good to hear him back in the game. Rumour was he wasnt engineering his own stuff, but from the endless shots we see of him "in his lab" i cant believe that.

Jammer = Cool Dude.

dubplatestyle

i thought we had heard the last of him, but this is heartening news. at the end of the day he's probably my favorite grime producer still.

jeffthedeaf

Wait for Neckle to drop, Cameo's been hammering it on his show...rips the bline off The Endz but a massive track nonetheless

"I'm the murkle man, never gonna flex like erkle man..."

Last edited:

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
jammer is definitely still in it, he's got a couple of things coming out that will be very very big, trust. Him and his Jah Mek The World crew are gonna put it down this year, watch for Ears, Lewi White and Bigga Man, all artists with a lot to say.

also if you're in the NYC area come see Jammer, Dee Double E and Ears at our rave Bangers and Mash Mar. 11th, it's the run the roads US release party it's gonna be BIG!

Fiddy

Jammer has also just done a remix of Sovereign's Random featuring Ears & Knuckles. Prob one my fave, and the grimiest, things she's ever done. Hopefully Logan will play it on Friday.