Good fun! Tricky stuff though.

Ones I can remember:

Lexicon Of Love
Country Life
U2 - Boy
The Libertines
Wish You Were Here

crackerjack

Inspired idea - unfortunately I'm rubbish at things like this, so I'm not gonna embarrass myself by trying and getting nul points.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ha, the Vulgar Display Of Power one was great. As was In The Court Of The Crimson King.

For loads of them I knew the band but not the name of the album. Bah.

And what's with the guy moving his arms about? How many animated album sleeves are there?

tom lea

Ha, the Vulgar Display Of Power one was great.
i didn't see it cuz i got bored after fifteen or so, but i bet that was cracking.

i got all bar one of the first 8 or so, then it started to go a bit tits. great feature though.

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
I like THe Quiteus. Do Everett True and Taylor Parkes contribute to it at the moment?

I do some writing for them- Taylor has submitted a couple of articles- one on The Smiths and one on MBV.

There is an interview with Irmin Schmidt from Can on the front page at the moment which is entirely about cooking- its bloody wonderful :)

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
incidentally, i hardly got any of them at all- i guess its hard to mime early Omni Trio 12's though.

oh, and the answers just went up too- i really want to know if someone managed to get the Scorpions- that's either genius or tragic

Last edited: