cd decks

straight

wings cru
the axis 4's are ok but a bit garbage if youre used to high end cdj's. If you're only going to be playing digital stuff id recommend the new traktor scratch pro, the new software is fantastic, destroys serato. plus you get a high end audio interface into the bargain

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR222636

BareBones

wheezy
doesn't tracktor work with the vinyl/cd deck that you already have though? so if i bought that, i'd still need to buy a cd deck anyway?

it does look cool, though a bit pricey for me... plus, i already have a good interface. only really looking for something simple, just so i can burn cds of my own tunes and tunes i don't have on vinyl and mix them alongside my 1210s. I'm not looking to go all-digital, and i'm not used to pioneers or anything so i'm not too bothered as long as they're functional and easy to use. Something around the £100-£150 mark is all i can afford really.

though i do have some friends at native instruments who might be able to sort me out a freebie... ;)

Last edited:

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
Cambridge Audio makes very good, affordable CD players; an English company, though their lower end product is outsourced to China (or some other Asian country).