Blocked from blogspot

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or just generally in the wrong...

' We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google. ''

Wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary and now I get this message when I try and go on any google blog including my own. I've deleted all cookies and it's still doing it.

Anyone else had this problem? Have I got a virus perhaps?

zhao

there are no accidents
are you certain that you are not a computer virus or spyware application???

sorry don't know what to tell you as i've never had this happen. only time was i forgot my password

Blip

You are not sharing your connection in any way, are you? I get that message at work when other people on the same network make too many requests, but then Google asks me to solve a captcha and then things work again.