Bash

mms

sometimes
I went to this on friday, did anyone else?
they played alot of hip hop a good first hour of ghostface killer tracks which was great, then some dancehall, hyphy which was excellent to hear, etc, i don't know if they played much dancehall there was a bit of dubstep, i left around 2 - it was quite busy, i heard there was masses of trouble at the end, anyone know anything more about that?

tom lea

i was driving home from north london at about half one last night and wanted to find something to do but my phone was out of batt. forgot about bash being back on. :(

viktorvaughn

I would have liked a bit more reggae/dancehall but yeah it was good! There was dubstep going off from the bug (fun but i don't really want them to play dubstep at bash, much rather house or jungle or hiphop) and wonky hiphop beats aplenty at some point too. Good wu session at the start as noted. Well up for going to and drinking less at next on 13 feb. I left at 3 I think and there was no trouble as yet, pretty empty. £6

powerpill

was a good night. unforutnately some trouble kicked off at the end and ruined it which was a shame. apart from that though it was good

powerpill

unfortunately, yes. spilled outside. police showed up and it was a bad end to an otherwise good night. gotta love shoreditch on a friday night! :rolleyes: its on every month now, lets hope the dickheads stay away next time...

viktorvaughn

One of the bouncers got bottled, they called the police and the guy who did it was so stupid/fucked he hung around outside and then got nicked!

boomnoise

♫
bit more to it than that but bash was really great up until a certain point.

i dont want to fill in the details really.

i think most people were pretty oblivious.

luka

i hate it when people get all sanctimonious like, yeah i know all the gossip but i don't want to share it cos like, its just so bad....
fuck that... if you know and you don't want to say don't tell people you know in the first place. thats some cocktease shit.... sanctimonous posturing.... deeply obnoxious....

boomnoise

♫
i hate it when people get all sanctimonious like, yeah i know all the gossip but i don't want to share it cos like, its just so bad....
fuck that... if you know and you don't want to say don't tell people you know in the first place. thats some cocktease shit.... sanctimonous posturing.... deeply obnoxious....

yes that's exactly how i meant it.

quite a few people who were at bash and have posted on this thread know that i know exactly what happened. i just wanted to say bash was great and not focus on the shite. if i didn't mention the incident that would have been far more obnoxious.