music for fucking

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
of course, very relative. you get a different experience listening to, say, slayer, than you would listening to carla bruni... audio recordings of the bible are interesting.

luka

becasue in my head you do actually look exactly like kafka i find this really weird coming out your mouth.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Wacky threads need wacky music...the first Mr. Bungle album usually gets me in the mood.

DJ PIMP

music can set the mood and create a sense of urgency... but unless i'm shitfaced and or hearing it muffled from another room (or distracting housemates), i really can't tolerate having a soundtrack when i get my fuck on, it's too weird and corny.

i prefer the organic sounds of wet slapping flesh, slurping, lapping, and of course panting, dirty talk, orgasmic groaning, furniture being shifted methodically, etc.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Actually I've never yet failed to seduce a laydee with some good ol' Kenny G on the turntable, usually with some chilled Babycham and a few Ferrero Rocher on hand for good measure. Works a treat.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
what do you mean by two-stroke? you sound like a weirdo.

As in two-stroke engine. I was admittedly ladling on the zany a bit thick, I don't actually use petrol-powered devices in the boudoir.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
boards of canada 'geogaddi' ftw.

what about the opposite of sexy music, music that would really, ahem, put you off your stride?

i'm imagining some kind of half man half biscuit/wurzels megamix here.

DJ PIMP

anyone into deep dick action has to be into slow jams. i think the mental preperation necessitates slowing your biological rhythm with some chilled out muzak.

to be completely contrary to that, my ultimate preference is for cold, cold, techno. it can't be cold enough. not even coke-animal cold, i mean just numb black reach me if you can in the gutter of the abyss, frosty chrome castle of doom, frigid wasteland lizard-sex cold, like the static glacier of the strobe light.

naked lunch.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
warren g, regulate has a certain something. also, recordings of whale sounds. or celine dion, my heart will go on.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
to be completely contrary to that, my ultimate preference is for cold, cold, techno. it can't be cold enough. not even coke-animal cold, i mean just numb black reach me if you can in the gutter of the abyss, frosty chrome castle of doom, frigid wasteland lizard-sex cold, like the static glacier of the strobe light.

Don't forget the Ferrero Rocher!