Facebook SOundclash

luka

you challenge your facebook friend and then you crush him/her. it is heavily reliant on youtube.

BareBones

wheezy
after seeing luka's youtube cluster-bombing in the 80s electro rnb and 90s (or was it 00's?) hip-hop threads, i wouldn't want to come up against him.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
i followed most of those threads closely but barely participated. im a leech you see. but surely as a consequence luka has given away a lot of his secret weapons

im sure he has tricks up his sleeve though

hype

luka

i reckon i'd crush you on uk hardcore and jungle! bring it!

mate i dunno if im confident enough to be all like
Choose your weapon! en garde
how we usually do it is you can move between genres but the segues have to make sense if you see what i mean. can't be a clanger.

luka

im going to give you some running commentary
i got bored of soca cos neither of us know fuck all about soca, no point bluffing
next round
(luka)
(i duno what he played this for)
(luka)

then he tried saying my one was too old. (but hed never heard it before thogh i think)
(but this is older? i think this is inconsistancy) i like this though

Last edited:

luka

rah this ones gping nuts, dave is a worthy opponent
he started out shit but he picked it up though

luka

but then i had to finish him off, like, i felt bad and that
but i drew for this

oh my days

i dont think none of you could really be on bun-u's level to be honest
we done it in real time too, which you lot couldn't handle, youd want to get all strategic and that, start phoning mates and that, looking up resources on the interent and that

luka

cos you knwo what he tried to do after that
now, dont get me wrong, thats a thing of serious fucking beauty, my heart is melting
but, its an admission of defeat, and if you don't understand why you can't play this game... i'll give you the whole thing tommorow