Black Devil Disco Club

martin

----
I know Rephlex re-released this on CD last year, the version I picked up has 3 tracks - did the original LP ever get the CD treatment in its entirety?

Clubberlang

I think vinyl EP has slightly different tracks than the CDS too. It's got 4, I believe (not at home can't check sorry) and no Kerrier District remix.

francesco

Minerva Estassi
Rephlex at it's worst.... why don't issue a cd and lp complete version instead of a cd with only 2 tracks + 1 remix and two ep with other differents tracks... :confused: also why some of the best relase of rephlex are vinyl only and some of the worst cd only?

martin

----
Cheers all! I thought I was going to become one of those "thread orphans", just watching my unanswered post sink to the bottom, with everyone hissing "LOO-SER" at their monitors

xero

was minusone
there's mp3s of the full album floating around - not amazing quality but worth having - if u want i can upload them, after all, seeing as there's supposedly only a few hundred of the LPs in existence and the reissue is inadequate, there's no feasible legitimate way of getting hold of the other tracks

martin

----
Well funnily enough, I just ordered an Italian comp CD called 'Supervixens' (mainly for the Marta Acuna track) and there's a 'Black Devil' song there called 'Follow Me'. By the way, were they actually Black Devil or Black Devil Disco Club? Only cos the latter's surely the coolest band / artist name ever

xero

was minusone
artist: black devil
LP: disco club

lp title is so prosaic considering the weirdness of the contents but you're right, run together it paints a more interesting picture

Octopus?

Bernard Fevre is putting out a new disc under the Black Devil Disco club moniker entitled "28 After". Haven't heard it yet, but it's coming out (in North America at least) on Lo Recordings.