Does anyone have "Ghost Town" by Kode9?

Piotrek

3,5,0,1,2,5, Warsaw!
Can any good man share with me S. Goodman's take on Specials' classic? I've been looking for it since few years to hear it but came up with one dead link so far \
:( And I'm totally curious about it. You can PM me or post a link here. cheers Piotrek

D

droid

Is this by Kode 9? Theres a big dubstep mix that he played out, but I didnt think it was him? Its floating around somewhere... never saw a release, so the producer is giving it away for free..

mms

sometimes
Is this by Kode 9? Theres a big dubstep mix that he played out, but I didnt think it was him? Its floating around somewhere... never saw a release, so the producer is giving it away for free..

no this is a beatless things he did with spaceape, it's not been released, as it's a live thing they do i think.

Thats Rossi B & Luca. I think it was released but the label didnt give them any money so that was their revenge. I saw it for sale once

nomos

Administrator
yeah it's a bit like sign of the dub but with specials lyrics. from 2005. i think someone else might have tried a more generic dubstep version recently though.

that keysound mix is still sick, btw.

urbanite

subnoto
i think someone else might have tried a more generic dubstep version recently though.

That would be DJG and I'm pretty sure it's also a free download... should still be there on his blog...

need to hear the Kode9 version...

D

droid

Thats the one! How many of these ghosts of ghost town are there?

Benny Bunter

Thats Rossi B & Luca. I think it was released but the label didnt give them any money so that was their revenge. I saw it for sale once

Yeah, this came out on A.R.M.Y. , the b-side to Music Money. Bit of a funny one, its just got the Ghost Town sample at the beginning and end, with the rest of the track being a quite unrelated monster wobble fest. Good cheesy fun. Couldn't be any more different from the Kode 9 version really!

version

Luke Davis 1 year ago
One of the best tunes of all time. I wouldn't usually listen to it before lunch though, any more than I'd eat a packet of crisps for breakfast