Forward 2

the person who shines the most for me on this is shizzle.

fury copies neekos verse in the sense that it is all expletives.

its a shame that this has leaked - I wonder if DJ's will play it therefore holding up their hands to bootlegging the track.....................

luka

i already heard someone play it on rinse. they're not ashamed. i like flirta d best on it cos he just goes mad and doesn't say a single word
the lyric goes
brrr durdur grrr, bzzt neee, shhh, brap nerrr

mms

sometimes
luka said:
i already heard someone play it on rinse. they're not ashamed. i like flirta d best on it cos he just goes mad and doesn't say a single word
the lyric goes
brrr durdur grrr, bzzt neee, shhh, brap nerrr

i haven't heard it but that sounds like how i felt this morning when my card got stuck in the weekly travel pass machine at the station and they told me they had to wait till the engineer came, but they didn't know when that would be, sometime this afternoon, and they could let me go to work if the station master at pimlico called the station master at finsbury park, i did this and they wouldn't call finsbury park then said i could get out but they couldn't let me back in to go home.

Just got my card back but haven't been to work and i've lost money. No one wanted to claim responsibility for what is essentially a crap machine with a team of people that respond craply to the shiteness of it.

but... is this new forward rhythmically different to the last one, don't you think the variations on forward are becoming a bit tired, it's a meme variant that's gonna end up in a dead end i think. Gotta say of the two big uns that broke out/are gonna i prefer hype hype.

luka

nah mms, the beats more or less the same if not identical. and yeah, i'm bored of it by now too.
fire camps new one, no, sounds pretty much identical too.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Don't know if I've heard it yet, but D'Explicit has got tons of riddims floating around at the moment, all with absolutely lethal, murderously loud basslines. Has anyone heard his remix of a current US RnB track (not sure exactly which one) that gets played on Rinse quite a lot - I think Jason H plays it, it's very big.

C

captain easychord

^^^ yeah dude that tracik is ridiculous, carmen reece or something?

re: FWD2 i like it better than the first one, it's funkier.

mms

sometimes
i would be into hearing a female mcs only one, that would be exciting.
there are so many refixes and answers to this track tho. its like the grime answer to diwali in popularity , but no female voices on it .

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Carmen Reece - You Got Me (D'Explicit Remix) [Public Demand]

Thanks for the singer ID! Public Demand still/back on the case with garage then.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Ooh, it's happened again then! I heard that Nathan - Come Into My Room track on Deja at the end of last summer and immediately assumed that was a US track too.

hint

party record with a siren
Ach! said:
I heard that Nathan - Come Into My Room track on Deja at the end of last summer and immediately assumed that was a US track too.

that track really piles on the US r'n'b cliches, though.. it's all "crib / shorty / wit'cha / fa' sheezy"... I find it a bit awkward when UK acts try that hard.