podcasting and feedburner

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
is anybody here a podcasting expert- my radio show is available on itunes now but i'm wanting to tidy up descriptions, add general artwork and measure subscriptions. i've set up a feedburner account and a separate blog for the rss feeds as i just wanted to get it running quickly. i would prefer to do it from the website but have no idea how and i think i might be over complicating things- would really appreciate any help at all- PM if you would rather- i have a million questions

cheers
jonny

D

droid

What's the URL of your RSS feed? How are you generating the feed?

With podcast rss, all feedburner does is syndicate your feed. It sounds like you need to do the following:

Tag all your mp3s prior to upload
Edit your RSS feed using the same info as the tags.

There's probably loads of applications that do this kinda thing for you, I just do it manually.

If you're really in a hurry - try podomatic.

john eden

male pale and stale
is anybody here a podcasting expert- my radio show is available on itunes now but i'm wanting to tidy up descriptions, add general artwork and measure subscriptions. i've set up a feedburner account and a separate blog for the rss feeds as i just wanted to get it running quickly. i would prefer to do it from the website but have no idea how and i think i might be over complicating things- would really appreciate any help at all- PM if you would rather- i have a million questions

cheers
jonny

Podpress and a wordpress blog should do all this?!

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
cheers for all this- i want to do it manually but am just too swamped to work it out right now- i am building a blog though (where i actually write stuff rather than put pretty pictures up- not that there's anything wrong with that of course) and i'll podpress from that.

meantime it's working fine- thanks y'all